Monday 6 January 2014

A page from my personal diary, which i would like to share to all;

A page from my personal diary, which i would like to share to all;



I usually hear music while I travel and 'A THOUSAND YEARS' is among them, but when I was listening to the song and its background it made me realize that all these years in the process of loving others and finding someone I forgot that there was this person who suffered the same because I never gave him respect that he deserved, I realized when I shed tears, he was always with me, seeing me and not laughing at me. 

One who equally suffered every part of life whenever I suffered, I thought, what can I give, how can I repay for the pain I gave him in these years? and still he was silent, looking in my eyes with a humble smile, it made me realize I AM IN LOVE again for a thousand years and the person who was, is and always will be my companion NO MATTER WHAT! is ME.........

finally I realized the person I was searching for is within me. 

I shared this personal part, because their might be many like me who suffer the same and fail to realize that they like me are complete...


Regards 'Panchi' Panchal Hitesh 

2 comments:

  1. a lovely blog.. deep bio... thanks ..spotted the invite on the bottom of your poem...Linda ..pd....from Poetry Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ! thank you so much Linda !! its my honour to have you connected :)

    ReplyDelete