Monday 28 July 2014

Look, I am out of the gloom

Illustration by Hitesh Panchal 

Slowly and serenely, I feel each drop of the rain,
Creating new sensations, in the fluid that runs in my vein.
The season of honesty, commitment and love,
The season for harmony and innocence, which is seen in a dove.
In this rain of change, petals of every flower will bloom,
My heart wants to shout out, look, I am out of the gloom.

There were clouds of darkness, on every patch of the sky,
Not even a single ray of hope, to take away my sigh.
Tumbling and crumbling on my own stones of sorrow,
Time justified its beauty, by giving directions for a brighter morrow.
Suddenly from the hurricane, appeared a rainbow,
Dissolving all my pains and worries, it gifted me joy and glow.
In this rain of change, petals of every flower will bloom,
My heart is relived, look; I am out of the gloom.

Previously I was frightened to see the new avenues,
However, life blessed me with hope, to see it in beautiful views.
Patience, persistence and every ability is tested,
Every drop of tear you shed, is your priceless energy wasted.
There is now new destination, for what I am may,
Even if everything scatters, I will not leave my way.
In this rain of change, petals of every flower will bloom,
Crossing new milestones, look, I am out of the gloom.

-‘Panchi’ Panchal Hitesh D.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment